COVID-19 has, and will continue to have, a disproportionate effect on women’s health. Since the onset of the pandemic, there has been an increase in the number and severity of gender-based violence cases.
100% of net proceeds from the Ending Violence Together Face Mask will support programs and services that care for women who have experienced violence through our partnership with the Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC).
Together, we can end gender-based violence in BC.
About the Mask
- Locally designed by Fer Rivera
- Made locally in BC, Canada
- Reusable: machine wash on cold to use again and again
- Made of high performance, moisture-wicking fabric with a durable outer shell and soft-spun inner shell (100% polyester)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Soft, stretchy ear-loops for maximum comfort
- Easily insert an additional filter if desired
- Youth, Medium, + Large sizes for the entire family
Medical Disclaimer: This product is non-medical grade and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks. This product helps to prevent the transmission of droplets between people as well as onto surfaces and allows medical masks to be prioritized for healthcare workers and patients.
To learn more about the masks, COVID-19 safety, returns, shipping, or sizing please see read our FAQ.