You are a champion for women’s health and an advocate for much needed change.
We are BC’s largest non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the full spectrum of women’s health.
Together we are shaping a world with healthy women everywhere, capable of anything
100% of net proceeds will support the work of the BC Women’s Health Foundation to ensure women have equitable access to quality healthcare, when, where, and how they need it.
About the Mask
- Locally designed by Fer Rivera
- Made locally in BC, Canada
- Reusable: machine wash on cold to use again and again
- Made of high performance, moisture-wicking fabric with a durable outer shell and soft-spun inner shell (100% polyester)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Soft, stretchy ear-loops for maximum comfort
- Easily insert an additional filter if desired
- Youth, Medium, + Large sizes for the entire family
Medical Disclaimer: This product is non-medical grade and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks. This product helps to prevent the transmission of droplets between people as well as onto surfaces and allows medical masks to be prioritized for healthcare workers and patients.
To learn more about the masks, COVID-19 safety, returns, shipping, or sizing please see read our FAQ.