Essential workers have become the real superheroes of this pandemic. Show your appreciation while protecting everyone’s safety by wearing this mask in public spaces!
While we know there are so many essential heroes keeping our communities functioning, the heroes featured on the mask include nurses, doctors, work-from-home parents, vets, mail carriers, chefs, firefighters, grocery clerks, janitors, and reporters.
No matter who your hero is, they deserve protection too.
100% of net proceeds will support the work of the BC Women’s Health Foundation to ensure women have equitable access to quality healthcare, when, where, and how they need it.
About the Mask
- Locally designed by Fer Rivera
- Made locally in BC, Canada
- Reusable: machine wash on cold to use again and again
- Made of high performance, moisture-wicking fabric with a durable outer shell and soft-spun inner shell (100% polyester)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Soft, stretchy ear-loops for maximum comfort
- Easily insert an additional filter if desired
- Youth, Medium, + Large sizes for the entire family
Medical Disclaimer: This product is non-medical grade and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks. This product helps to prevent the transmission of droplets between people as well as onto surfaces and allows medical masks to be prioritized for healthcare workers and patients.
Shipping Disclaimer: Please note that our local manufacturing partner is producing masks efficiently while adhering to necessary COVID-19 restrictions to keep their staff safe. We expect masks to be delivered 4-6 weeks after the order is placed. We truly appreciate your patience during this time and will continue to provide our customers with updates where possible.
To learn more about the masks, COVID-19 safety, returns, shipping, or sizing please see read our FAQ.